Current Job Openings
Affilia Home Health job openings are posted through one of our affiliated health systems and are located in Lancaster General Health Careers. Interested applicants can click “Apply Now” to complete an employment application or email resume and inquiries to Taryn Hoffman, Recruiter, at Taryn.Hoffman@AffiliaHomeHealth.org
Advantages of Working for Affilia Home Health
Affilia Home Health offers healthcare professionals an attractive alternative to more traditional work environments.
If you like to work autonomously but still enjoy being part of a supportive team, home health is the ideal career choice for you. You will build relationships with other nurses, therapists, social workers and aides, as well as your patients and their caregivers.
Although other staff members are not present during your visits, you are supported by an entire team of colleagues working together for the benefit of our patients. Our nursing and therapy managers, education coordinators and quality improvement staff are a phone call away. Mobile devices give you access to clinical information and care practice databases through our electronic medical records.
Other Advantages Include:
- Advanced care practices provided in the home
- Geographically based caseloads
- Exceptional orientation and ongoing training
- Access to CEUs for licensure requirements
- Competitive, experience-based compensation
- Comprehensive benefit plan, including health, dental, vision
- Retirement income account (403B plan with employer match)