Skilled Nursing Care
Affilia Home Health’s registered nurses (RN) and licensed practical nurses (LPN) assess your condition and work with your physician to provide individualized care.
Our skilled nurses:
- Assess your physical condition
- Teach you about your diagnosis and treatment
- Monitor your response to medicines and teach you how to manage them yourself
- Provide wound care and dressing changes
- Treat wounds with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- Manage the use of urinary catheters
- Provide ostomy management
- Help you manage your pain
- Provide infusion and chemotherapy
*Please note that some services may not be available at all locations
When appropriate, your home healthcare plan may include the use of a telehealth monitor. Our nurses teach you how to use this state-of-the-art equipment to monitor your vital signs, such as blood pressure, heart rate, weight, etc. We teach you how to take an active and important role in managing your own health.
Contact Us Today for more information. Back to top